We always welcome like minded people from around the world to join our team. There are many ways you can get involved with our organisation and help to work towards a greener future for Nepal.
From The Office
If your interests lie in assisting the growth of Nepal Eco Club from an administrative perspective please see the opportunities below.
- Developing and editing content for our website
- Managing web design
- Managing our Social Media presence
- Office related tasks
In the Field
If your skills lie in relationship management please see the opportunities below.
- Developing proposals for approaching other organisations, such as schools and other environmental agencies.
- Connecting and coordinating with both local and international like minded organisations to build working relationships and joint campaigns.
- Building our Membership cohort.
- Developing our existing relationships with schools, monitor their recycling projects and introduce new projects.
- Approach new schools to raise awareness about Nepal Eco Club and our mission.
Is your time in Nepal short? Would your still like to help? If you’re free for a day why not help out with one of our events? Check out the events section to see when our events are happening.
If your skills and interests lie outside of these opportunities please contact us stating what interests and skills you have and we can refer you to other charities and organisations within Nepal